New ISSRT Board-Member Nominations
As part of the ISSRT, the members of the society are given the privilege and responsibility of electing those individuals who will serve the society in the offices of President, Vice President, President Elect, Northern Advisor, Central Advisor, Southern Advisor, ISSRT Delegate, Treasurer, and Secretary. On October 15th of each year, the Nominating Committee will begin its work to develop a slate of nominees to be voted on. Please assist us by giving consideration to the nomination of those individuals you feel have demonstrated exceptional character, leadership and a commitment to the ISSRT and fellow RTs.
Who can be nominated?: A nominee must be a member of ISSRT and the ASRT at the time of nomination. Some positions require certain criteria be met. So please check the position requirements before nominating yourself or someone else. A summary of responsibilities of the officers and nominating committee can be found near the bottom of this page titled “Board Positions Descriptions & Responsibilities”.
1. All persons who accept the nomination must be available to attend the annual conference in April in Peoria to be installed. The installation occurs on the 2nd day of the conference (usually Thursday). They also must be willing to meet in person in Peoria for our July Board meeting, and be available for our Go-to Meetings by phone/computer throughout their term of service.
2. Nominations are held Oct 15 – Dec 15,
3. Voting is held on line Jan 15- Feb 15
4. Newly Elected Board members will be Notified by March 1st
5. Newly elected board members will be installed to office at our April Conference.
6. The following 2019 Board positions are open for nominations (see below for descriptions and requirements):
ISSRT Jr. Delegate to the ASRT