Come out and Support ISSRT!!
Join us at our Fundraiser
Sunday, August 31, 2014
5 - 9 pm
CEFCU Center Stage at the LandingClick Here for more information!
The Illinois State Society of Radiologic Technologists (ISSRT) is committed to providing educational and networking opportunities to its members and others interested in the radiologic technology profession. This website is here as your resource by providing access to information on ISSRT, its programs, and services. In addition, this site provides information pertaining to legislative issues as well as scholarship and career opportunities.
The Illinois State Society of Radiologic Technologists is an organization whose mission is to lead and serve its members, the healthcare profession, and the public on all issues impacting the radiologic sciences.
The ISSRT achieves this mission by:
- Promoting quality patient care
- Strengthening professional standards by supporting legislative activities and healthcare initiatives
- Supporting the professional development for radiologic technologists in all areas of the radiologic sciences
- Upholding the profession's code of ethics and increasing the profession's image and reputation
- Fostering relationships with healthcare institutions, physicians, and professionals with mutual interests advocating unity within the radiologic sciences
Join ISSRT today! Click here for a membership form or click here to join online!!
| ISSRT is an affiliate of the American Society
of Radiologic Technologists CONTACT US