The Illinois State Society of Radiologic Technologists (ISSRT) is committed to providing educational and networking opportunities to its members and others interested in the radiologic technology profession. This website is here as your resource by providing access to information on ISSRT, its programs, and services. In addition, this site provides information pertaining to legislative issues as well as scholarship and career opportunities.
The Illinois State Society of Radiologic Technologists is an organization whose mission is to lead and serve its members, the healthcare profession, and the public on all issues impacting the radiologic sciences.
The ISSRT achieves this by:
- Promoting quality patient care
- Strengthening professional standards by supporting legislative activities and healthcare initiatives
- Supporting the professional development for radiologic technologists in all areas of the radiologic sciences
- Upholding the profession's code of ethics and increasing the profession's image and reputation
- Fostering relationships with healthcare institutions, physicians, and professionals with mutual interests advocating unity within the radiologic sciences
Dear Fellow Technologists
It has come to our attention that a bill is up for vote in the Illinois Senate that would have all insurance companies cover 3D Mammography. I strongly urge you to contact your district senator and support this particular bill simply called "Senate Bill 54" as this is the wave of the future in Mammography and will positively affect our patients.
Click here to download an example of a letter that you can use as reasons why you are contacting your district senator to inform him that you support this legislation and would like him or her to support it's passage. Also, click here to view the webpage with the names of all of the Illinois Senators, just click on the name and the contact information will appear.
Tim Cuff R.T.(R)
Join ISSRT today!
Click here for a membership form or click here to join online!!
ISSRT 80th Annual Conference
April 15 - 17, 2015
Peoria Public Library
| ISSRT is an affiliate of the American Society
of Radiologic Technologists CONTACT US